If you are a member of UnitedHealthcare and have a medical and dental plan, you will be able to access your dental information, including claims and benefit information, at myuhc.com.
To help create a consistent and improved experience for all members, the content currently on the dental member website, myuhcdental.com®, is transitioning to the myuhc.com® member website in the spring.
This change will impact members with UnitedHealthcare medical and dental plans, as well as those with only a UnitedHealthcare dental plan.
Dental-only members will need to register on the new site, either by using the information on their ID card or with their Social Security number. This will be communicated on myuhcdental.com as the member is redirected to the new website.
The site will make significant improvements to ensure the best experience for users. Some changes include:
- Online availability of Explanations of Benefits (EOBs)
- Printable dental ID cards
- Enhanced online provider search, including:
- An improved pre-login provider search page, helping make it easier to find dental network providers
- Access to maps for directions to provider offices
- Optimal viewing from a wider variety of browsers
- Health literacy compliance, making content easier to understand
- Spanish translation for most content
Members can also:
- Check past and current statements and claim status
- Review eligibility and look up benefits
- Use the Dental Cost Calculator to view anticipated out-of-pocket costs and amounts covered by the plan toward specific dental procedures when performed by a network dentist, allowing members to make better choices about their dental procedures
- Take an oral health assessment and learn how oral health impacts overall health
Are you member of UnitedHealthcare? If not, contact us and we will send a quote right away!